Kowaremono 2 ~ Fragile Hearts ~ [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

« Older   Newer »
tipohover82
view post Posted on 7/3/2011, 01:19

CITAZIONE
- Se qualcuno riscontrasse dei problemi nel scaricare i file Consiglio di usare Mozilla Firefox per il Download.
- Per Aggirare il limite di download di un file ogni 10/30 minuti Basta Disconnettere e riconnettere La vostra connessione Internet e poi potrete scaricare di nuovo.
- I Link sono gratuiti e potete prenderli e metterli dove volete.
- I Video sono archiviati, Per estrarli dovete usare programmi come "WinRar, WinZip, 7zip".
- Per Eventuali problemi ai download (Link scaduti, File non funzionanti, ecc..) Potete segnalarmi i problemi via Mp.
- Un grazie da parte di chi scarica è sempre gradito.

Kowaremono 2 ~ Fragile Hearts ~ [Sub Eng] [Uncensored]

Original Title / こわれものII ~ こわれもの2
File Size / Ep 1 "155Mb" Ep 2 "141Mb"
Type / Fantasy, Nekomimi, Yuri, Bukkake, Anal, Robot, Orgy
Censored / No
Subbed / Yes

Summary
Aki is an Andmaid (Android-Maid) developed for the purpose of collecting high-quality sperm from all over the world. She was supposed to become scrap by now, but thanks to a mad scientist, Aki is now working in his laboratory. One day, the scientist asked Aki to become his guinea pig for his research. Aki was to become a Super Andmaid that protects the world's peace. Just at that time, a giant robot begins to wreak havoc nearby. Super Andmaid Aki rises to the occasion, but in the end she gets captured. What awaited Aki, defender of justice, was torment and humiliation...

Download Episodio 01
Link Mirror 1
Link Mirror 2

Download Episodio 02
Link Mirror 1
Link Mirror 2

Screenshots
SPOILER (click to view)

0 replies since 7/3/2011, 01:19   69 views